it has been a hectic wk. the days just flew fast all flooded with tests. rarr~! just as i thought i saw a glimpse of hope from the recent maths open bk test, it just has to be dashed by the following VECTORS. so much for praying hard. im not managing my time well, thisthe ultimate worry. so much to learn( no, correction its MUG) yet so little time. something tt i hav realised from Yanyi's words. i kept thinking ive put in effort in my studies, but did i really? or was it just deceiving myself to run away frm guilt. it doesnt reflect from my results. others are improving but its not happening to me. ARGHH. whats going on. no miracle or luck is going to happen for promos, i just hav to depend on myself for discipline and push even harder. this scary thought crossed my mind and it has happened b4. what if i really cant make it, 2 mths is way too little time. i hav to keep to my word. so im going to sacrifice now just to scrape through.
blahh im feeling sick and sore now. the stress of jc life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog