WED- late night shopping with Yuxiu:) yayness minus the part abt the ex. jumper/overall wadever u call that.

THU- met up with JX and she accompany me to the race. i was so excited to fish out my camera only to realise it CANT BE ON. the batt die-ed. WTH. i really love the feeling of sitting on the grandstand and cheering for u in my heart. hehe. but it will only be the one and only time. after that it was unfruitful shopping, more of chilling out.

FRI- lunched with the Bio ppl + JX. and we were impossibly stuck in Pageone. i got 2 warnings from this old man who told me u cant take pics. so i moved to another corner of the bookstore. while i was engrossed in the fashion books, i saw a flash and was shocked that a Korean girl had just taken a pic of me. maybe u will see my pic in one of the ART GALLERIES. HAHAHA. then off to the Outlet places and back to Crescent. apparently no one cared abt my Alphas coz NO ONE went. if u hadnt accompany me, i think i may disappoint them and not turn up. but im glad i did, i saw their expression after they were finally SENIORS. they looked more than relieve. Constance looked like she wanted to say smth but held back. their last COMPANY song made me feel like this is my last commitment to Crescent NCC. my last relation to Crescent too. its sad but cant be help. it means i would no longer have any excuse to return to Crescent to reminise the old times. Crescent played a major role in my life- ive matured and challenged the most during those days. ive seen my potential. conversely, i feel that im not growing much in Nanyang, its like im drifting away from where i am.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog