Admission applications are such a headache. i cant believe im so stressed over it that i woke up thinking about it and even dreamt abt it the next day, consecutively. To such an extent that ive decided to deal with it once and for all to end my misery. im more or less done with them except to wait for the appraisals to come in which i hope will really, really help.

i had such a hectic weekend from visiting so many open houses. ive been too immersed in these that i havent got time to get out of the house! im lacking sleep, help! for a change, yea. my colleagues have been teasing me about playing MJ and drinking beer( rmb the time we mixed Asahi and sprite to get this COIN smell) . why? i can conceal well huh. Anw i didnt believe MJ can be addictive till ive experienced it myself. its absurb that my family plays so frequently and ive never touched my own family tiles till Sunday.
meantime, i better worry about passing FTT before its too late. ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog