im back on track at work! ytd was record breaking. i had 3 leads while today i had one. i cant stop grinning. This must be my birthday luck :) Shirley touched me today, i feel so fortunate. haha.
anw i realise im attracted to ppl in terms of two extremes, either similar to me character wise or they have smth i admire. Do you know you are likely to help someone that looks similar as you, subconsciously? Observe carefully the ppl ard you next time.

TMR IS THE DAY. I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.

As much as i love it, it can be a heartache sometimes. im sure everyone agrees. why, why is it that no matter how hard i try it doesnt work? im getting disheartened and tired of this struggle. i just hope fairy god mother will only erase the unhappy memories and leave the good ones with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog