Happy RIKE day. I always believe in this: If two people are meant to be, they will find their way back together .

I didn't break up because I stop loving, I broke up because I was in so much pain in a relationship that I don't know how to continue progressing. You should not be telling me you try to disappear from my life because you want to stop hurting me. Truth is it hurts so much even now. I wish you told me you will right the wrong, you will make up for all that you have done, you will make amendments and choose to love me even more. I moved on because you told me you don't love me anymore. And then in 2015 you showed me otherwise. I really hate to admit this but I really miss you. I miss your voice, I miss your presence. Somehow you will always find a way back to me. I find it ridiculous that till now I still dream of you, is like I can't completely get rid of you. I don't think it is right for me to, I try to put it behind but occasionally something will trigger, I will still think of you. It is like a torture, like apart of me is missing and it is tearing me apart.

Doesn't matter that I am in this all alone because what have I not survived alone? When the break up happened was I not alone for that 1.5 years battling the silence. I can't believe its been almost 10 years and this is still happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog