i forgot to add this.
everyone has their piece of shit to deal with but it all depends on ur perspective. dont stop here, start by making changes to amend those wrong. im sure we can do it, 38s rmb we have each other to fall on :)
im really touched and grateful for those who texted me words of encouragement and esp. those ppl i treasure the most that showed concern for me the min. my results are out. Like really, seconds i flipped over the slip i received the smses. And calls too. It doesnt matter how my birthday turned out, it matters how much i meant to you all.

i had a real surprise of my life today. i love you all for crafting out such plans and waking up so so early. haha. really appreciate for what you all have done. im sure u all wont forget my classic moments, just dont go around telling can alr. ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog