Your words just
Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among those stars

I almost turned Les today. There was a pretty girl that made me talk i-n-v-o-l-u-n-t-a-r-y to her! There was a teeny weeny moment i hope i was a guy. HAHAHA. crap.
Blame it on the raging testosterone that over-secreted. She must have thought i was crazy.

How Fun, THE curse came through. i called Thailand.
" $#(*&^%$, KARP"

i have to pretend i understood but in fact i could only pick out one or two NOUNS out of the whole sentence through the operator. YS TEACH ME!!
They are really slow in understanding which explains why i took 15min per call but they are not even my intended contact. i spoke to various types of receptionists regardless of F or M, young or old. All but the IT Managers or CIO. if u can see my expression when i call, you can make a Funniest movie out of it. ok im joking.
All i can say is im glad today's work has ended but tomorrow's has yet to come. RAH, im dropping hair alr.

i learnt that FAITH is important. i believe good things are worth looking forward to :D i heart-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog