im free from the clutches of exams. no technically its MYE.
still, its smth to rejoice abt. wait till i get my recults. uhh.
i planned to conquer the shopping malls tmr but guess what i need to nurse my disfigured face. dont ask me what. someone said my eyes look more tired than a working adult. so decided to stay home till im feeling better.

went to eat with JX, Jlok and YL after papers at gardens. undeniably yummilicious. subsequently was RETAIL THERAPY! yay! but it wasnt too satisfying tho coz nth much catch my attention. tried YL's recommendation from Udders. the liquor ice cream was unique and im set to try them again!

im still looking forward to the dates:
with XT, Fau, Jer/Fiona, Jo, Yuxiu, maybe Zur(since she said she miss me. haha!), with 0724 ppl and also the 38s.
and YOU, who is busy trgn now :( give it ur best shot ya!

(JX, i realised i got a Deborah friend. not Debra. hahaha)

shld 0724 have a class outing on youth day? any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog