NZ tagged me this( for the first time im doing tags)

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People tagged are required to post their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, tag 10 other people!
4. No tag back !


1. i like to bathe the min i wake up
2. i used to be gym crazy/ obsess abt exercising ( maybe i will resume my routine soon. haha)
3. recently i really wanna dance and i secretly move to the groove of music in the lib!
4. i was stalked by a weird guy(i prefer to say pervert) for 1yr
5. i had a crush on my pri sch teacher! he even wanted me to be his godsister
6. i was dozing off at tuition one day, my head moved pretty obviously that a girl beside me offered me chocs!
7. i like to cut fizzy hair. cant stand it when its not smooth
8. my stomach croaked whenever im hungry even though i tried hard to control :(
9. i like surprises. pleasant ones make my day
10. i think im quite gd at keeping secrets, so anything can count on me.hehe.

JX, jlok, Jaz, jerilyn(i have lots of J frens. haha!), theresa, keli, paula, kiku, chiang and anyone that has funny things to share :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog