finally. finally im freed from the boredom of no-com days. its torturous and im sorry for complaining so much to those around me. haha.
ive been miserable these days, for some reason im not too sure of myself. maybe not miserable but a mixture of depressed and listless mood. it sucks and i dislike it.(im leading a no hype life now)
facing the 4 walls in my room became unbearable so i escaped to cousin's house. although we didnt do much, just normal talking and stuff but it was fun. just like how we are when we were young. there's too much time now and its scary. there's too much time for you to think and reflect. i wonder and wonder into wonderland. lol.

at times its so high but suddenly there's no news. its as if u disappear in my life. that frightens me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog