I had the bestEST weekend.

With the two clowns around, Jo and sister zhang, my nights will not go in peace. It spell craziness. For a record, we didnt sleep till the sun rise. Caught the earliest bus at 6am to Macs. Then we started tearing the monopoly tickets to piece our game. GUESS WHAT. We got an instant win Starcruise for 3rd and 4th person and also plus plus of other stuff (but thats not important). Imagine the elated-ness and surprise in the unearthly hour. Then Jo swear to eat Macs more frequent to get the mega cash. lol.

I shan't post any pictures of the night for reasons you should know.
Celebrated Yeeling's birthday at Sgn Gardens. It was supposed to be at Chomp2 but god-knows-why it's super crowded and also kinda flooded (btw it was raining Mega cats and dogs). As such, we decided to dine at Thai Express instead. Someone said this right, "Why of all places do we go to the Thai Express here." I couldn't think more, just wanted to seek refuge in the shelter coz i was really wet and COLD.

And we were darn smart to eat Frolick.

Met Avon later to go home :) ive got presents!!

♥ ♥ ♥ Max already. haha.

We went to Little India for breaky. I didnt realise that we walked into a Vegetarian Restaurant, thus i created an embarrassment for myself.

Me: "Do you have something that is Chicken or Mutton with Curry?"

Her: "We have the Mak Chicken, its very nice."

Me: "No. i want chicken or mutton." ( i was quite confused alr..)

Her: "We are Vegetarian."

♥ ♥ ♥

At night, we udder-ed with Jo and zzl. SanMaoWang, Earl Grey and Orange Choc Bitters. Oooommm combination. Then my chou shi started leaking out after that dose of alcohol.
JO bought me a bag with nautical prints coz she knew that i like them! It is this kind of little things that made my day, these kind of little surprises.

My loots (Although i always think it is damn gay to do this, i couldn't help it):

You're the best present i ever have, thank you.

***

This is the highlight: i feel like i have completed another milestone in my life.

I P-A-S-S-E-D! :D

Words cannot describe the intoxicating ecstatic-ness that engulfed me. I am revived!

Everything summed up all too sufficient to make me feel like its my Birthday. Too many good things are happening, im very grateful for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog