a once colourful photo,
now black and white.
Tattered and torn,
tired and helpless.
Those smiles are now history.
Curtains drawn & u will not know wad show they are playing at the back

alright, im just trying to sound poetic coz this is exactly the confused, mixture of feelings that i have been gg thru' in this ardous week. Its the worst week ever tt i have experienced, pls mark it on ur calenders.
Never have i felt such misery, pain before. It was so hard to endure esp. on wed and tt few hrs of today. It just struck me how far i was lagging behind. Nvr have i thought of this but now 'retain'
suddenly crossed my mind. I was really, really SAD!
The burst of emotions after getting back the papers was so hard to handle. Really. Was it diasppointment, guilt, helplessness .. i cant differentiate. i just know tt im too numbed to think abt anything. Struggling to breathe, simply too shock. i cant believe i had high hopes for bio but it turned out to be in a mess. Wad is this world coming to man, its just so hard to accept the fact tt i studied so hard and this is what i 'reap' from my 'harvest'. i dont even know how to express tt kind of feeling. For a moment i felt this squeezing pain. Before i cant control my emotions, i decided to slp in the canteen to shut my mind from thinking all these negative thoughts. At least when the ruggers woke me up, i felt slightly better. Trgn keeps my mind off frm all these worries.. really thankful for tt. Talking to Yuxiu also lightened my burden a little, pulling me back to reality. THANKS A LOT <33
Something good something bad. i find my joys frm trgn. enjoy the secs of sprinting to get the ball during 3 punch. let the wind blow my blues away. though was a little disappointed tt im not selected but the presence of the team lifted my mood. though not as strongly as how i felt for Delta but really grateful for tt. Studies is first, others is secondary now. Its only 3 mths left. my gdness! how to cover all the loss of marks tt ive created for MYE during FYE?! wad can i do to save the situation, someone pls advice me.

another minor issue: ENGLAND lost!! GERMANY the ideal champion lost too! double devestation. yea know im a little slow coz i was too moody to blog for the past few days. Now world cup dont seem so exciting after all the fav are gone. sigh. i guess only myself can understand clearly the complicated emotions of this week. Shld mark this as the black week!
really pray tt more ups wld come by instead of being weighed down by the downs. now i drown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog