WATCH ME

ROAR! haha today's no-sch day coz of polling day.
Yest. was a happy day :) Little did Shah know tt his little decision can change my mood. yar the highlight was tt i got into A DIVISIONS ! well, all these trgs and enduring the aftermath of blisters popping out under my feet was worth it afterall. i cant admit tt i was yearning tt i wld get in. my other devil was telling me its quite impossible coz only 10 are allowed = only 1 team. i have to try even harder now to improve my sprintings so as not to let the team down.

before trg met Mr Lawrence at the corridor and he was reccomending me abt how to live fruitful by watching ' Murder ball' though i hav no idea wads tt show's abt. He was always inspired by such things like picking urself up when u feel lousy. talked to him abt touch rugby and he encouraged me tt i still hav one more chance -> a div. and it turned out true! haha still hav to thank him anw for contributing to my success. He is always unpredictable tt the class enjoys his 'good' side and always feared his 'monster' side. same for me so we always hav to watch his mood during lessons and take care not to 'offend' him. i guess his classes will all agree with me, right?

during trg Shah was pretty pissed by our performance after the 2nd match. we had to compete with the snrs and probably many did not maximise their full potential and not taking chances tt he flared up. cld see tt he was practically playing a 'one man' show in the game. ' u better take the chances when they are given to u' tt was roughly wad i cld rmbed. i wld engrave this in my head as long as im with touch. played 2 games. the 2nd was horrendous. uncountable mistakes ive made. drop ball. low passes. not marking man. back too slowly. i cant afford all these in the competition. nvrtheless i wld do my best. so WATCH ME ON WED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog