Its officially the start of my timetable. i wld like to comment tt its considerably ok coz my days end earlier than usual which leaves me more free time :) Met my new classmates for the first time and they were surprisingly energetic and enthu. all thanks to orientation. warm and welcoming tho at first i got this feeling tt they were afraid to approach us(yes i mean those in brown. uh huh) ice broke soon and the girls were so noisy and loud.
during this period of time, the retainees came to bond tgt. how strange~ those tt dont really know each other started talking and studying tgt. this is one of the rarest moment tt NY came tgt. yea, i made some new friends or rather became closer to those ard me. i was kinda surprise tt ppl ard the sch actually knew me but just didnt hav the chance to talk to me. ive seen some queer J1s ard and lots of them cracked up the canteen by singing bday songs. it brings life back.
setting goals right and fixing on what i want, yes tts the way. and ive still got a long way to go...
things got to be better somehow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog