oh HELLO to J1s coming to touch rugby. 8 little ones came yesterday. i hope there'll be more for subsequent trgns:) and the mud and rounds wont scare u off. and i wanna complain.. i lost my boots! its being locked up in the store and now its GONE! plus tgt with my FAV SA shoebag!! im super sad and which pathetic soul wld want my tattered and torn old boots :( uhuh pls return to me if found.

i think the J1s are so cute. they are curious abt the sch so they come asking u why this happen and where this venue is. then my this classmate was following us to the container for lessons and we took the shortcut and he went, ' dont cheat us.. are u sure this is the correct way..' i wanna be OGL next year so tt i can see the new batch of juniors. maybe its time to contribute more to the school..

and i dont understand. why is my msn so international?

Firstly, a lot of turkey ppl started to add me saying tt its found in a website, so i started blocking them coz we simply have communication breakdown, u see. they refused to believe tt i cant speak turk!
Secondly, China girls add me too.. like?!
Thirdly, a m'sia little boy claimed tt im his cousin.. i went like HUH totally! but he's quite nice and friendly. and started asking abt singapore's education system and wanting to learn english from me:) i can be the bridge and establish friendly terms between m'sia and s'pore!

haha ok this is random..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog