a habit to blog all events at one go

4/2/06
0722 wanted a class outing again. we were supposed to study in the morning then play in the aft. BUT WHAT HAPPENED. u may have guessed tt we played throughout, yes it is only half-right. the guys tt organised this whole thing pangseh us! NONE came on time. those girls tt were present went to the lib. first to study. i only did pathetic 5 pgs of econs :( Keli was still slping until she decided to get out of the hse at 1pm. apparently the rest decided to only come in the aft. just for the playing time. how realistic ppl. left with keli soon after. somehow we still feel distant frm them huh? sigh, im down with serious work while they're in the holiday mood. i enjoy their company but i dont want myself to be influenced. i got to make it this time, no more regrets. i have to get my goals. rarr its no time for playing. this may sound bad but i hope i dont share the same class as them for JAE, i wldnt survive thru' lessons with the noise and distractions. argh. my dilemma.

6/2/06
impt day for trgn today. its the selection for sat's RSN match. i want to perform. i want the team to shine and be proud to tell others tt we got the pride and glory to be in NY touch rugby :) yes, im seeing more of it through little bits of bonding. 0722 is yet again itching to play. they're gg East coast right after sch to cycle. imagine the madness. too bad i have to miss out the fun for touch. its a more impt piority. i greatly disappoint myself today. i cant believe i dint even try to endure through the rounds. i took my cough as an excuse to persuade myself to stop, giving up for the fear of losing out. felt really bad after tt. my muscles werent working today too. the bad strain, no effort to run to my best speed. argh. why did i even submit to fate, i want to be in control of it. played badly but i think i cld count myself lucky to enter the team. i really shld make myself more deserving of the title, i want to give it the best shot. its a privilege i must cherish.

just stop turning ur back on me


8/2/06
another new strategy by our dear Shah. its so smart of him. glad to have him as our coach, he has always been improving the team ^^ strengthening our punches for now, focusing on the attack. woohoo~ today is a happy day. thank all for giving me a chance to serve the team. it was as good as a birthday surprise tt i took over Jeannette as the treasurer cum medic.

sometimes the little encounter on the train do brighten my day, seeing part of Delta again always work:) somehow the chances of bumping into 0609 grew lesser with the diff. arrangement of timetable. this again made me cherish and appreciate them more. when u start losing things, then u start to cherish is indeed true. i try to make every effort to talk to them in sch coz they're still part of my life :)

oh and i realised the 'attitude' person still had the heart. the heart to appologise to me sincerely. im still rather puzzled by wad came over me the other day during pe tt made me so mad. it really pissed me off at THAT PT of time. its just 2 knocks and im being so harsh and fierce abt it? im also part of the wrong for being so competitive. perhaps the rigorous rugby games and competitions made me play fierce esp. when its a rugby ball at tt pt of time. after cooling down and thinking thru' i ought to apologise on be-half of 0722. more sportsmanship shld be practised. haha. but it was kinda shiok tt he's afraid of me and i made him guility. ok fine everything is even now. no worries.

time is ticking away, and im still confused

Comments

Popular posts from this blog