i think there's a need to declare tt im B-R-O-K-E!
absolutely.
1 june - exco meeting. after tt went to Bugis with guess who? the shopping queen Eelen! walked round and round until Jo joins us. did massive shopping not me but Jo. my poor legs were aching and i felt so guility for not doing any work but doing all these things. ive gotta control more!

2 june- i felt like gg out and Cally unexpectedly texted me! it was to organise a mini surprise for Sherry dear. the team was supposed to turn up but only a hand-full- Eelen, Dawne, Jo and me.
but guess what.

when Jo and me rushed down frm far far away, to get the cake and meet them the stretch of citylink, i only realised then.
the other 2 left. only me and Jo came. and more, the rest with Cally were preparing to go home after eating stomach full while me and Jo were craving for food. i felt TOTALLY p-a-n-g-s-e-h can! so sad. and its on a date with Jo Ng E R again. she wanted to shop but we realised there isnt much at suntec so we went to eat FISH.

my fish is so big tt its almost the same size as her!

4 june- another day out. this time i did some work at Starbucks with Jaz. sometimes things u encounter really amuse u like how it did to me. the starbucks person asked me whether me and Jaz are twins. i totally went HUH?! like it has nvr been tt way before and we look so diff. i almost LOL in front of her. and another time when a man went in the wrong way towards the female toilet. i shld hav warned him but i didnt, i followed behind him silently. haha. he realised just a step before he entered. phew. he was laughing, i was chuckling, the guy behind me was grinning. after tt we went to watch Shrek3 with the sch. oh boy! NY booked the whole aft's time slots, i think. coz when i entered i felt as if Eng Hwa became our LT5. every single soul is a NYJian.

5 june- met up with Nab, Fau and Zur! we had a wonderful time. its damn funny and enjoyable with their company. juicy hot news, in-depth topics and i love listening to their stories. HAHA. though we havent meet up for quite some time but it always feels as if we are seeing each other everyday. still so close and familiar. lovelove<3



see tt explains why im penniless :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog