today was simply splendid.
Maths brightened my day :)
im eagerly waiting for the other papers to come. good or bad, leave it to fate. i'll just take it.
i realised how queer ppl are. before this, my maths tutor hardly talk or acknowledge me, now she even tries to encourage me. how strange human behave, i wonder, i wonder.

despite this i was not totally satisfied, not because of the grade but the fact tt spending one more year gives a reason for it to be EXPECTED. smth i MUST achieve otherwise i'll be letting myself down. so there wasnt a 'consumer surplus' so to speak. and on the second thought of my pathetic chem. sighs. i must keep the momentum gg and not lose it, otherwise my sudden 'infatuation' for chem is all extinguish! i took like 1 yr to start liking chem again and it mustn't be lost!

GO GO GO. KEEP GOING.. I MUSTN'T STOP HERE. thanks theresa!

caught Transformers with Jaz. it was a superliciousextravagentlywow show. (alright i made up the word) super impressed by the robots and the spectacular sight when they transform into cars and back to robots in few secs even when speeding down the road. and the strong loyalty and friendship, how Sam is so protective of bumble bee. and the name Optimus Prime sounds so cool. and the theme of good vs evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog