im really glad tt i brightened someone's day. girl, if my hug really comforts u, u need a listening ear, u can come to me anytime :) i didnt want to arouse ur pain so i didnt ask u anything abt it. hope tt helps :D time will heal everything. so be strong and look ahead coz there is more interesting stuff happening when u take time to observe and feel.
ure not alone. ure my 3rd friend tt has this problem as far as i know of.

somehow my timetable clashes with everyone's there is hardly any breaks to eat with the kopitiam gang :( this is J2 life man, face it.

does anyone wants to go to 张韶涵 ANGELA'S CONCERT with me? gosh her songs are nice and i wanna watch her perform. plus its JUST AFTER BLOCK TEST. it will be a great treat to myself :D
29 Mar 2008
Sat, 8pm
pls let me know ASAP so tt can get good seats :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog