6 MARCH started with a happy note. Meeting like this in the morning breaks the normal mundane routine of going to sch. It adds spice to life :) somehow i felt special on this day even when i seemed normal on the train. Really really love it, THANK YOU!

this is not the end. Reached sch earlier than usual and i saw the BABA HEADS already sitting at the usual spot of the canteen. As a glutton that i will always be, i started attacking my cake, YUMS. And the BABAs really touched me with their actions. i REALLY didnt expect them to give me a present and its a really sweet one. They have always been complaining about my 'unique' nails, so TA-DA! this is what i call surprise, it is when you least expect that brings the thrill and JOY :D and im happy to spread the joy to them too, all of us must have been grinning from ear to ear like idiots. this is also one of the rare moments i see Jocelyn actually talk and smile so much. HAHA! and Yeeling and ever so funny that never fails to cook up the atmosphere. of course my laughing-together-hysterically partner, Jiaxin was there too. Too bad, president was busy with council.
as the first lesson ended, it was the start of them singing the birthday song. im really glad to have peeps like 0724!

and Tedson unexpectedly threw me the COLOURFUL, pretty ball which i instinctively did a volley.

guess what. That big ball hit the fan and sent the whole class screaming. yes, my recklessness. Moka had a really good laugh- that trait mark screech that sounded like a witch. Thankyou Jas and shiyuan! and Tedson for blowing the big big ball. and i really like balls coz they're fun :) as im deprived of touchrug.


can you tell, its a puzzle! Keli's oh-so-creative idea really touched me. one-by-one the kopitiam gang ppl+ huiling came to me during my break to pass me these 'pieces of me'. i can never forget this. Really really made my day!
they had fun playing my beach ball so do i when i see all ur smiles :)



at common lunch, suddenly one-by-one they disappeared and i knew something's up their sleeves.







im blessed with all these friends and im thankful for that :)they mark a very memorable 2008, a lasting memory of my last year in NYJC. to the rest who sent sms and wishes, thankyou too! all of YOU are being LOVED by ME :DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog