as promised:


Online Videos by Veoh.com

Wednesday
Woo..
I remember the first day that we met it was a Wednesday
It took a while to know you
But we took to each other anyway
It's been a few years now and things are being so good so far
But we got to leave it this way,
I really can't restart..

So I let myself be swallowed by the crowd
I surrounded myself in all that shroud
I can't bear to remember all those times.
I don't understand why you had to go
Leaving all of the things we both once hold
So close and so dear to our hearts

So how are you doing 'cross the map
Are you having a great time?
Seems it's been a million Wednesdays
You're not in my life
All those times that we once had
Are worth being cherished
But oh we're both grown up now
There's no longer a need to

To let myself be swallowed by the crowd
OR surround myself with faded shroud
I will always remember all those times.
I don't need to know why you had to go
I no longer need the things we once hold
And I will always remember the days..

Wednesdays came and went away
Wednesdays will come again, someday..
Woo..

its a fantabulous creation:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog