it was pretty enjoyable ytd EXCEPT for the MAGIC SHOW part which took freaking 45mins long due to technical problems here and there. and ppl certainly have a weird sense of humour at every action he did when i find it irritating. and we had some crazy time tho. multiple shots are forbidden for moka coz she took OH-SO-MANY retarded photos of us. hahahhahha

it all started out fine.

then a berserk broke out.

our very own ORIGINAL PIECE

tedson looked like some street-robber

and many more unglam photos. ask me, i will send u.

once again i was embarrassed during tuition(since last wk's)
SATURdAY was insane. allow me to rant abt it. econs 8-11, chem makeup 130-330, maths 530-730 and the supposedly chem AGAIN 730-930.
i have a very sad life. this is why by the time it was maths, i was alr dozing off. have u experience trying to mask ur slping in class by doing some strange things. i have. and apparently i didnt do it quite well coz after the teacher had said his piece, a girl beside tapped me.
girl 'err do u want some choc?'
me(surprise) 'its alright' and i shook my head
girl 'no, you take it'
me(shocked) 'why?...'
girl '...' awkward silence

but knowing me, of course i took it.HAHA. but the thing is i figured out why she did that. i was caught sleeping in action! Just after, my nose decided to be mean and started running. (no pun intended) i ended up piling the tuition floor with tissue paper. it was an unglam sight but luckily no one that i know of is there.
i was silently praying that i cld end my day just there, but i still have chem. mentally drained i am, i was whining beneath me. guess what. someone must have heard me well and decided to be benevolent. i was told that tuition is cancelled as the tutor is down with food poisoning! YAY im overjoyed and relieved. i didnt think that it was wrong to rejoice (guy was in hospital) coz 'no tuition' is of more concern. haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog