whats future? whats priority?

whats the fear?

im so grateful for what i have now and i will cherish them. im glad Mum has made plans for me. Really really wanna thank her and Dad too. Savings are very important and i will stop wasting my parents money unnecessarily.

i love my job coz its worth my time and energy (although it may be boring at times). My colleagues are such nice ppl, they told me they will be there for me after they saw me in a serious conversation over smth. AWWW.. yes i can feel their warmth and sincerity. im so fortunate! haha :) i know joy don't last a lifetime, enjoy it to the fullest while i can now..

you know there is a miracle in the world that is so incredulous. There are people that will always stand by you and provide you with the Love and Support no matter what. And they are not your family, you all are not related in any biological way yet they give unconditionally.. and they are your friends! It didnt really occur to me until i read this from somewhere. Friends, when im there for you it means you are worth my time and effort :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog