i think im losing my appetite again. im still not eating tho im home early.
And im really tired, even using com now makes me wanna doze off.
BUT i have to work from home, im not done with cleaning my excel sheet which kinda sucks.
The NUS orientation clashes with work! There's a new project coming up and im the only resource but i will be away for orientation leaving my colleagues withering. Ive got to think of a solution but what? Bony is holding my leave on hostage :(

Im relieved that i didnt go to ButterFac the other night which i almost wanted to if not for something on. At the same time im thankful that the other guys who went were alright. i hope nothing happens to them.

Twice at the same time today. i get it. This is life. This never happen in the past maybe its due to what i strongly believe and has confident in THEN. Gotta get back my grip on the leash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog