And yet again. again.

There's so many things in life that is not within our control. And its just a fine line between respect and knowing what you want.

I really feel so sad for Joy. Why did that happen? Although i can understand why she did it, i still feel unjustified for her. This is one of those helplessness that cant be explained. I really dont want my friends to end up like that but its about respecting decisions. Its like you took the immense courage to let everything go, thinking its for your own good but it turned out hurting even further. All because you still love. Whats the point? Why are you making life miserable for yourself? Damn it.

I dislike goodbyes. Especially long ones, not days, not months but years.
Cheer up, Y! I dont want my friends to be sad :(

Emotional rollarcoaster sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog