trust is not being afraid even when you are vulnerable.
how true is this? very true.
how many people can you trust in your life? and how many people are u capable of gaining their trust?which is more important? being trusted or trusting people? love actually makes me becomes vulnerable, because i get too dependent on him
i get easily irritated when im supposed to see him, but in the end din
i expect him to be there when i need him, but he cant be there everytime.
and i get very upset if he cant be there.
i cant stand myself when i lose my temper so easily at him just because i expect so much more from him
i cant forgive myself for keep forgetting tt he is a human as well- he gets tired, and need a breathing space.i know he's trying his best so i shld give him a break
i dont like the way my feelings get so much controlled by him,because all these make me vulnerable- a state where i keep worrying if i would get overboard at times, let my emotions take over me, and drive him away. A state where i duno how much to give and take.

Thanks xt.
This is really how i feel too and we share the similar sentiments. i didnt really get to read her blog for months because i realised i need to sign in to read those locked entries.
i have my reason for the rollercoaster and that is not something i can help, else surpressing all these will gain me nei shang.
And i really appreciate Best Friend for everything. you should know what im saying :)

***
Time moves on even when you don't. Very soon Azim will be leaving.. a really responsible and nice colleague left VMware.


JX's bday celebration brought us together again after all the hectic lifestyle from hall and the stressload from Uni.



JX was pretending to be sad because her cake was not in the proper form. Huiling kept insisting that i was the one who dropped the strawberry. So much for being who you are to me huh. HAHAHA.
This was how our Mid Autumn Festival celebration ended up, bunking in and disturbing the two fellow 38s. and hey, it was supposed to be a celebration for the Festival and it ended up only me and cy eating the mooncake. And Pok insisted that i bring the remaining home resulting them STILL lying around my table.
Crapped and went for a walk around the other halls. But we still managed to sleep at 4am except for the hyperactive Pok owling through the night.
Oh-so-sweet Eugene then came over but i gotta rushed to tuition. Madness.

i want to share these beautiful places that caught my eye. i am surprised myself that these fine things actually existed.

This setting totally made me feel like im in London.

Isn't the sky captivating? Lovely sight to compensate my sucky dinner which i really refused to swallow after a long chew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog