its me its me

'enjoy ur special day..'
Now i truly understand what it means. its just pathetic, really. those tt are supposed to did not, those tt i least expect, surprised me.

on a brighter note, really LOVE you guys for flooding my phone with well wishes! Thank you Plt mates, ex-classmates, even ex-cadets, 4S1 classmates, 1st 3 mth friends, pri. sch friends, special friend, my family :)
and 0722 for the suspicious surprise cake! Thanks for creaming my face AR!
im touched tt some of u tt i dont even know ur no. rmbed. indeed this day holds some significance <3

(argh blogger is damn screwed, im typing this for the 3rd time!)i realised ive been saying sch is boring alot of times. this shldnt be the case, it nvr happened in Crescent. every moment is high and exciting. thanks for ur encouragement Constance. u too cheer up:)
'Things will get better when they hit rock bottom' - from constance

welcome to the 18th gang!

wad are u looking forward to? dont get ur hopes too high.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog