speaking of my new class, im guility to say tt i hardly know any of them, alright maybe half? maybe i shld mix with them more. sometimes i wonder whether they know my existence or maybe we shld give each other more time to get warmed up. a sigh of relief to know tt a no. of J1s are having interest to join touch. im glad. and i hope the new coach wld not cause the team to be thrown into panic. and really sorry to Shah.

so far life has been DULL. sometimes i think friends are too busy for me :( i miss the usual hangouts. maybe i shld just spend my energy on my studies instead. but how can i enjoy when im not even happy? well, this is just life.

stagnant.
time and time again i waited, time and time again i went to bed with disappointment.
Im not missing you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog