the sch sent us for mural painting today. now the neighbourhood got some colourful splash :) despite my pitiful leg i still enjoyed painting. but the smell is making me dizzy. its kinda unique to see ur void deck filled with students art work.

however gg to lunch is a chore! my block is so far away tt i had to 'lame' my way there.. and time to time ppl forget abt my disability and started walking so fast i cant catch up so i just had to take my time. but at least some rmbed after a while and came back. and i cant even cross within the traffic's flashing, how pathetic. often have to fast hop the last few steps to prevent traffic obstruction.
i miss walking at speed. i miss sprinting. i miss the field. now ive learnt to appreciate my leg and be more careful. gotta work harder after my recovery to catchup on my stamina. arghh.

thanks for all ur concern ppl. though repeating my unfortunate incident may be tiring but it feels gd to know tt ppl cared :)

words tt gave me courage to carry on. now i feel stronger. power ah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog