after work, i was surprised to receive a msg. there was a mini birthday celebration for Kaishi who is gg to china, a reward by the sch to vballers. and it was after the A's for 0609 so i expect them to wanna wind up and relax. they made so much attempts to hide the cake and surprise for her but the Fish & co person jus had to spoil it. but nvrtheless it was fun. the F & C birthday song was loud, she must hav been embarrashed. haha.














































when its done for the night, i went down to airport to send my sis off. it was SUPPOSED to be a happy night BUT they jus had to piss me off. i was waiting patiently for them to arrive and they took for granted. they were there for quite some time and no one bothered to call me to tell me. what was my purpose there, pls tell me. i jus wanted to send my sis off and they DONT EVEN CARE. if i didnt call them on my own accord, they wld hav gladly made me wait or even go home without me, aint i right? i was esp pissed with mum who appeared as if tt nth had happened at all. imagine she was the one waiting there like a fool, how wld she feel. of course i didnt say tt to her. in fact i was so infuriated tt i was fuming beneath me. luckily no one talk to me or else he wld be the unlucky one. i really had the strong urge to jus walk off, pretend i hadnt been there, pretend i didnt had those nice intentions to see her off safely. actually i was jus angry with mum. after tt she didnt even mention abt it or apologise which was the least to do. she tried talking to me though i know she wanted to keep me cool but i was still really irritated. super bad night, i wld say. you wldnt want to see how i look like then-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog