It totally disgust me when someone acts like a total ignorant and snobbish spoilt brat. Ridiculous to think that the whole world owes her a living and has to compromise with her every needs when her actions scream "im your princess, bow to me."
i would very much respect an ordinary, humble person than to tolerate such frigging disrespect and rudeness. i would have rolled my eyes a million times till they fall out but of course i didnt. but i guess it will soon be over.

Anw it was disappointing today. my trust was breached. i tried calling a million times and they refused to pick it up. maybe they are just scared of me but it is still irresponsible to just disappear without giving a notice which is not what a professional company should behave. then again maybe they are a hoax because it came quite surprising and unexpected. shame on them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog