How i wish i didn't know it. Maybe its speculation but the time, the ppl there and all the evidence and my own analysis all came too clearly to me. Its undeniably obvious. My heart sank. i felt like im being fooled around in this stupid game. i dont doubt myself. But my positive outlook is wearing away fast and the situation isnt encouraging at all. Then again, i zoomed out to see the big picture and realised i ought to swallow my own plight. Did i see this coming? Did i bring things upon myself? Everything is slapping me back to square one.
This is reality. Things dont just change for no reason. Pity is never a weapon, strategy is.
i did have fun with you guys today, we laughed and i did enjoy. But that doesn't change the fact. im constantly reminded, every minute. Sometimes i dont even recognise myself. seriously im damn tired of all these. shagged. im really shagged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog