WHAT IF I DONT GET IT?
you'll never understand how haunting it is unless you are in my shoes.

i need a change, i feel suffocated at work. i dont know why. Maybe coz i havent been producing leads. But the angel on the other side is telling me to endure just a lil bit more.
Mundane-ness is killing me. One thing i cant tolerate. We are so bored that we result to poking each other randomly.
So i turned my head towards Claudia, "Yes?"
Her reply was *smiles. "im bored"
Me, "... "
The jokes in office are no longer funny. They keep repeating the same old story that has worn off the novelty and it becomes empty and meaningless. Just like them trying to pair up these 2 ppl that nothing is ever possible going to happen (One is a mum of a boy, the other an intern) and they kept using the Rihanna and Chris Brown example on them. Sometimes i just laugh along for the sake of laughing. After that i paused and thought, im not even amused yet im doing the act. Maybe thats just human. The new office is turning us into vegetables and frozen meat. The centralised air-con is freezing out hearts out.
i do agree something from Revolutionary Road: We shouldn't be contented and accept what we do not feel much for just because we are used to it and it has become a habit and routine. i hope my job in future will not end up in that way or rather i should not let it happen.
i've got to learn to be more brave to let go of my fears and doubts and do what i like without compromising my abilities coz someone told me skills can be trained(of course given the determination and discipline to). Although easier said than done, but it can be done.

Maybe this is another phase whereby im searching for a new meaning to life.

im looking forward to June! skip May pls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog