RAHAHAHA. i can upload now.

it was a fantabulous day, you've got to admit my planning worked. i didnt lead you to Holland lo.
currently experiencing some darker shades on my face. hopefully no burns. my face has been cui since last week's orientation :(
swam and had some sun, i admit im turning into a lazy bum thus i must swim more!

Where have my swimming buddies gone to?
Sushi retreat! just to satisfy some of my salmon sashimi craving(thanks to JO).



Although we are not sure where exactly is the place, we hanthum upon seeing the bridge. On the way to the highest hill in sg. I realise its nothing but a high bridge across the road. cheat my feelings la, i was expecting a real complete Tree Top Walk like those in Aussie. But the construction was creative, so i guess credits go to the architects.



the flooring was so comfortable to walk bare footed thus Avon couldnt resist to remove his footwear.


i like this photo the most but dont know why tho. Maybe its the annoyed face. haha!

i want to cheegot, cheegot again!!

Followed him to celebrate Uncle Koh's belated father's day. that place is cool can, good choice. i think its a good place to reflect and if you need a quiet time :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog