im long done with the camp last week. It was a blast and now im recharged, after afew days. The camp makes me feel really like part of NUS. Im even going back to organise their CSC sports day thats happening next wed. i hope many Thallos will come down so that we can reunite again :D They're a bunch of happy ppl.

Crap, im starting to peel. The skin around my neck is turning GREY, like rotting. My scalp is coming off as well and my colleague just mentioned to me, 'You look like you've got dandruff.' - how embarrassing, she has to comb my hair for me.

Am i just suay or what. i keep having this feeling that my boss is watching me very closely this week. She kept coming out of the office to stroll around my area. Thats also coz i broke afew rules this week.

i want to have a getaway with my love, somewhere i dont have to fret and be troubled by life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog