Its more than half-way through alr. You are counting down, so am i over here. 8 more days!!
***

Currently, Im preoccupied with a new tutee and the mom wants me to have intensive lessons with her. Exams are next week and she is expecting me to go over almost everyday @_@

Im not complaining because it is an easy task. The best thing about it is, she is MY NEIGHBOUR. i mean she lives just opp. my block. HURRAY:)


Recently, i have been meeting Jo and sister zhang quite abit. LOL. Never got tired of them. Its always can-you-stop-making-me-laugh-my-abs-hurt kind of thang. My 2 best htht companion.
Quick recap: Wed, Sat, Sun, Wed, this Sat and Sun (STAYOVER! AGAIN.)
Jo is like becoming my bf alr. I call/text/chat/msg her almost every other day. Not on purpose but it just so happen that stuff that are happening are interconnected. So we gotta communicate :D


I have been busy focusing on driving too. I've heard that sch dont usually give you the same instructor but for my case, i seemed to get the same instructor(3/4 times). HMM, should be lucky ba. I encourage those that are intending to drive to opt for sch! They are really systematic and guide you through the diff. segments, pin-pointing my mistakes on the spot. I didnt regret switching and hopefully get a wheeee at the end of the lessons. Today i told him the no. of points i got. This is the reply i got, "Wah. Power." Lol. i dont know whether to laugh or cry.


Tmr is the long-awaited kayaking! Hope i can reignite the feeling for it from few years back. Kinda excited :DD Then str after will be htht at Ade's. Cant wait.



Anw, wanted to update more on gatherings but kinda lazy now. Maybe i will summarise with photos another day. And ive owned a new play thang! So exciting!!



Oct is a month of little surprises and breakthroughssssss...
Although I am pretty happy and satisfied right now, i still wish you would be around to share my happiness, my little joy in life. Ive got so much to tell you but you are so far away. I wish i can hear more of your voice, when was the last time you called me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog