Today's a happy day :)
someone told me this: you've got the spirit, im sure you can do it.


I went to Siglap South cc in the evening and i finally talked to the guy. Only Jo knows how terrible it is to get to him. He made me travelled there TWICE on wasted trips and it is not exactly a very accessible place.


Fortunately, he is inspiring so i decided to forgive him.


After i left the office for the toilet and stroll around the cc, i was surprised that he was waiting for me at the porch just to pass me some reference information of the course details. so nice :)


I saw a vision.


Many thoughts ran through my head on the journey back home. There was a plan that i want to get involved in and become active again (i mean participation). I figured that i have been too passive and i should get my energy running. Perhaps i should join their sports club and youth comm to organise some events. i love event organising and its also my forte i guess. Thus i dont mind initiating gatherings but this is not supposed to be taken for granted esp. sometimes ppl that don't cooperate really piss me off.


I did a good deed to save this guy from distress at work. He was complaining about little pay so i decided to recommend pa. We need more resources! He appeared quite satisfied coz he feedback that he clinched an interview with Fash. As such, I've successful set up my own "recruit express".


Tmr's Avon prize presentation. I shall go and see for myself what a big deal that is. Maybe i will get even more motivation to work towards that :)
urban operations training stole our 4days worth of conversation.


PS: i miss Crescent and Delta. When are we having a part outing again? hahaha it sound inappropriate to use this term at my age

Comments

Popular posts from this blog