today, i had a wakeup call that hit me hard.

Just because i dont know what i want, i dont know what to expect.
Just because i have mild temper doesnt mean i agree to that.
Just because i did not blow my top doesnt mean it is ok to TRAMPLE on me.
Bloody drivers, fking go back to sch and learn your basics. stop playing with life.


The same goes to everything else. i will get what i deserve and will not tolerate any such nonsense. i am not going to lose myself for anyone and do any injustice to myself. Loving myself more is the way to become happier. It is one's responsibility for your own happiness so if you allow certain things to happen, you can blame no one but yourself. i have learnt too many stories to prove that sometimes trust can be unreliable. Trust can be misled and its a very scary thing.



maybe ive been way too nice. ive been giving too many chances and get back in return things that upset me even more. Now, i will only be nice to those that deserve it because people dont appreciate and they bite an inch off you. This is reality. Humans are practical and that really frightens me. They use TOOLS to achieve what they want. Ultimately, people are still selfish.
But im glad ive found a handful that really cares for me deep down more than anything else. More than those people that i expect to give but didnt give. i know who has always been there and will always be my safety net because i know they will ting me till the end with no obligations. They are the ones i can go on phone for hours, see each other every other day and talk about everything under the sun without feeling sian.



NZ is going outfield again while zzl is having 5days of MC despite the already very slack schedule. the world is unfair.


ok off to meet the girls and sister zhang. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog