7 feb
i think cny is fun. family time is good :D though they can be really noisy when they blast their voice in the house but they're infectious laughter makes u feel bliss. think of those unfortunate ppl tt spend new year alone and im satisfied alr:) who can be closer and more reliable than ur own family? my lil cousin is naughty yet cute. she went up to my grann with oranges and told her 'zao sheng gui zi'. it sent the household into fits of laughter. the day ended too quickly and the house became all too quiet when they all left..
8 feb
when i thought the second day wld be a boring day at home it turned out otherwise! mummy cldnt leave the house but all was not sad coz the cousins came here instead:) what was glad was tt they cared for my mum and came to visit her as this wasnt the usual practice. and they didnt leave me out for the fun. whee. some of them kept mum company while i went with the rest to another place to collect my fortune.

i LOVE my family, relatives and friends to bitss. they stand by me and wld always be there. THANK YOU FOLKS! (xinyi,liting, i rmb those encouraging words tt you once told me, i will safekeep them for u which when come in handy when u need them <3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog