Sunday was a wonderful day :) I LOVE ZU ER damn alot! she first made me puzzled by telling me to meet her at night. she kept me guessing what was happening. it was AWWS. haha. im so glad to see you coz i really miss taking train with you home and to sch. what u did was jus surprising, catching up with my fren is enough.
















































Mon was THE ONE. woots! our class went to support Yeeling for her duet. yes and i undoubtedly proved myself to be a glutton again by gorging down slices of pizza. how sinful but i love it. HAHA. pls pray tt i will kick this habit soon. it was high, High, HIGH! music works me on.. certainly enjoyed this year's more as there was more good music. but i can still vivdly rmb what happened to last year's where the touch ruggers gather watch tgt. different kind of enjoyment.. but this year's NYJcian proved to be more potential.. GO Ting Huihui!... hahahaha.












































Tedson tried a failed 'wu lian pie' attempt and contaminated my cam. haha.

and let me complain for the last time, i dont exactly like to play this Angel and Mortal Game anymore :(


and Happy Belated, Theresa! ( jus ignore my hair, i look box-ed up :X )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog