here's some super out-dated posts..
how we spent cny, gambling but with fun and laughter.


and plus JON.

20/2
MR Royston tan also came to NY to do advertising for his 881 movie and privileged us with his newest movie that hasnt been shown in public yet. that poor guy is one with passion for what he wants in life, however i cld see him already ageing rapidly. just looking at his face at near distance can tell. hectic lifestyle i would say. and not forgetting me acting like his most ardent fan when im absolutely not. yes, i took a picture with him.


and subsequently i went to meet Delta love. to melody: farewell, we'll miss u. hope u enjoy there and really exploit those rare chances. i saw the same old Delta, now pretty grown up. in fact growing very quickly. WAIT FOR ME guys! seeing u all working and me still schooling really feels weird. They became like working adults all talking about those opportunities they have at work, taking up multiple jobs and handling those problems in life. Zel is actually an economist now which is like WHOA. earn big bucks and becoming like a career-minded, independent women.
i dont want to grow up so quickly, but often we have to accept the reality. if i dont keep up with the changing society, things that are once so close to me will get further and further away from me. im not prepared to let that befall on me so i have to keep striving, with my utmost best.





BLOCKS are coming really SOON. its breathing down my neck, i dont want another 'IF ONLY..' i just want to be proud to tell others that i did myself justice. something that i deserve and seems to be fading unknowingly away.. the harsh fact of reality is here. so just cheer me on, i wld be really glad for that. that warm, fuzzy feeling will keep me going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog