i boarded 51 again.
i never learn.

it was no doubt crammed like mad. This time round a big lady slowly made her way beside the empty seat next to me. I was like, '' noooo.." inside me as the other guy that was beside the seat has already occupied a fairly large amt of space. Expectedly, i was squashed to one side. Still, i wasnt really disturbed at this point but gradually she leaned and pressed her warm thighs beside mine. Gosh, its sweating. HELP ME PLS. i was really, REALLY DISGUSTED.
i endured even till the point when the seat beside her was already empty. i was hoping she will make a shift but apparently she was sound asleep. Damn uncomfortable. i tried to make OBVIOUS adjustment to get her to move away from my thighs and i bet i even let out the look of disgust and extreme irritation as the guy opposite kept staring at me.

And btw the journey was ONE HOUR long. imagine.

2 more weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog